'97 tour calender
The International Jet Sports Boating
Association's only purpose is to move our sport ahead, and you should be a
member! The IJSBA is a not-for-profit organization formed in 1980 to help the
personal watercraft industry with government affairs, club formation, public
relations, communication, event promotion & sanctioning.
Memberships are as low as $25 a year, competition licenses
are $45.00 a year. To become a member of the IJSBA call their toll free IJSBA
Membership Hotline, (800) 964-5722. It's open 24-hours a day, seven days a
week. Fax the IJSBA at (714) 751-8418. Or write the IJSBA for membership info at
E. Warner Ave.
Santa Ana, CA. 92707 USA
IJSBA Member Benefits
- Government Affairs - The IJSBA's Government Affairs staff is
working full time to make sure that America's waterways stay open to personal
watercraft. Government Affairs Supervisor Mark Denny is always on-call to assist
you in keeping your lakes and shores open to pwc's.
- Jet Sports- You receive a subscription to the official publication
of the IJSBA
- Personal Watercraft Insurance- You are eligible for low-cost
insurance from the IJSBA's official insurance agency.
- IJSBA Regional races Whether you're a beginner or a veteran
campaigner, the IJSBA has an appropiate class for you. Over 200 IJSBA-sanctioned
races are conducted throughout the USA each year.
- World Finals Qualifiers- These special regional events are held in
each IJSBA region to qualify Novice and Expert riders for the Skat-Trak World
- Budweiser Jet Sports Tour- This televised series travels to major
cities throughout the United States. The top Experts & Pros from the final
standings receive a Skat-Trak World Finals invitation.
- Skat-Trak World Finals- This annual event in Lake Havasu, Arizona
is the granddaddy of them all. The top Novice riders from the U.S. compete for
National Championships. An International field of Experts and Pros compete for
- IJSBA Charter Clubs- There are more than 100 IJSBA Charter Clubs in
the USA. Meet others in your sport and find new ways to enjoy your watercraft
by joining a local club, who's listings are in Jet Sports.
- Alamo Car Rental- IJSBA members receive special privilages and
association rates from Alamo Rent A Car.
- Hertz Car Rental- You qualify for low association rates when
renting a car from Hertz
- Ryder Truck Rental-Receive a discount when renting a truck from
Ryder when you're a IJSBA member
- Cruise America motor home rental- Rent a motor home from Cruise
America and receive a discount as a IJSBA member
- Lodging discounts- Many hotels at IJSBA events offer special rates
to IJSBA members
- IJSBA Merchandise- You'll get a discount on IJSBA, Budweiser Jet
Sports Tour and Skat-Trak FInals official merchandise
- Jet Sports Classified ads- Every IJSBA member gets one free
25-word private party classified ad per year in Jet Sports
- IJSBA Competition Rule Book- Competition members receive an IJSBA
Competiton Rule Book which explaines how to get started in racing and reviews
what is legal in each class
- IJSBA Visa Card- Yup! IJSBA members can even apply for a Visa card
that recognizes them as IJSBA members
- IJSBA Card- You receive a personalized membership card that
identifies you as an IJSBA member
- Ticket Discounts- Show your IJSBA membership card to the ticket
personnel at the Skat-Trak World Finals and you'll receive special ticket prices
- Safety Booklets- Your membership kit contains special boating
- IJSBA Decals- You receive two IJSBA decals in your membership kit.
These are the same decals the Pros display on their race boats at the Budweiser